Why Join Us?
- We know that the key to our success is the people we work with, which is why we’ve put together a benefits package that’s amongst the best in the industry. The benefits that make us stand out are:
- Salary up £40,000 - £55,000
- An annual training budget of £4,000
- Agile working, including flexi hours (core hours 10-3 with a 36.5 hour working week) & a day per week to work from home
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl bank holidays)
- High spec smart phone
- Weekly free team breakfast or lunch
- Working for the 1st placed company in the Sunday Times best Company to work for 2017. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
We are a fast growing tech company and it’s a great bunch of people to work with. The culture is supportive, relaxed and high-trust. We have great new offices in central Bournemouth, casual dress, a fully stocked fridge with food and drink and host events for the Bournemouth digital community.
What would I be doing?
- Write efficient, maintainable code and test coverage that contributes towards the business’ goals
- Using cutting edge technologies to deliver market leading solutions. We are a modern company utilising the last tech.
- Using tools like Git, Jira, confluence and bitbucket. Using CI tools like Team City
- Demonstrate ownership and take accountability for the development and delivery of our products and services.
- Collaborate effectively with team members, Product Owners, stakeholders and other business functions.
- Strive to embed continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
- Contribute towards building a self-organised team.
- Engage in self-development activities relevant to the role, helping others with this process (knowledge sharing and coaching).
And what do I need?
- Advanced IT skills. You have a working knowledge of Windows-based packages.
- A basic understanding of SQL reporting.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
HiHi have recently moved to a new office in the centre of Bournemouth. We are within walking distance from Bournemouth train station, bus stops and we offer a free park and ride based in Boscombe with regular shuttles to and from the office (ave. journey time is approx. 5 minutes). If you prefer to walk, jog or cycle to work we have undercover bike shelters and showers.