Competition Terms & Conditions
The Ultimate Boss Baby 2 Gadget Bundle Prize Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter: The Promoter of The Ultimate Boss Baby 2 Gadget Bundle Prize is HiHi Ltd, 24 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE (the “Promoter”).
- The Supplier: The Supplier of The Ultimate Boss Baby 2 Gadget Bundle Prize is Element London Ltd, 5 Morie Street, London, SW18 1SL (the “Supplier”). The Supplier shall provide The Ultimate Boss Baby 2 Gadget Bundle Prize in relation to the Offer.
- The Offer: The Ultimate Boss Baby 2 Gadget Bundle Prize (the “Offer”) includes: 2 x pairs of Kids’ On-Ear Headphones; 2 x pairs of Adults’ Wireless On-Ear Headphones; 2 x Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet; 1 x Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet; 1 x Philips HUE Hue Go & Colour Ambiance Portable Bluetooth Table Lamp; 1 x Apple iPod; 1 x VR Gaming Headset; 1 x RYZE Tello Drone; 1 x Amazon Echo Smart Speaker with Virtual Assistant.
Runner-up prizes include: The Boss Baby 2: Family Business Character Cushion, The Boss Baby 2: Family Business Water Bottle or The Boss Baby 2: Family Business Lunch Bag
- Eligibility: To be entered into the Offer to win The Ultimate Boss Baby 2 Gadget Bundle Prize, you must be a UK mainland resident aged 18+ with a business registered within the same (the “Customer”). The Customer must have purchased a phone system on a 3, 5 or 7 year contract and had it installed through one of HiHi Ltd’s approved partners (the “Partners”). These are: 4Com Technologies Ltd, 24 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE. Pioneer Business Systems Limited, 24 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE. Harvey Communications Limited, 24 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE. Ripple Comms Limited, 24 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE. Rubix Business Systems Limited, 24 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH1 3NE.
- Entry will be to a single entry into the Offer per Customer.
- Entry is excluded to all employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Should the Customer opt to cancel their contract with the Promoter and/or Partners before 16th January 2022 inclusive, their entry will become ineligible.
- Applicable Purchase Period: The Offer will commence on 00:01 on Wednesday 1st September 2021 and will expire at 23:59 on Sunday 31st October 2021. To qualify, a phone system must have been purchased on a 3, 5 or 7 year contract and installed between 00:01 on Wednesday 1st September 2021 and 23:59 on Sunday 16th January 2022.
- Winner Selection: One prize draw winner will be randomly selected with supervision from an independent observer.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the Supplier receiving their contact details from the Promoter.
- Runner-Up Selection: Twenty-five runner-ups will be randomly selected with supervision from an independent observer.
- If we do not get a response from the winner within two weeks, the unclaimed prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- Prize Fund: All elements of the prize are subject to availability and specified makes and models may vary at time of ordering. If stated item is unavailable, an alternative product of equal value will be offered by the prize Supplier.
- Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferrable with no cash alternative available.
- Prizes may need to be signed for on delivery and it is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that all items are present, correct and undamaged. The winner may need to provide ID on delivery of prizes.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide the correct delivery information to the prize Supplier.
- Items will be delivered to one address within mainland UK.
- Items may arrive separately.
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 days (please note that due to Covid-19 there may be a delay with deliveries) of confirming delivery address with the prize Supplier.
- The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid this.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.